Senior Sous Chef
As Senior Sous Chef, you will be experienced and technically skilled to lead the kitchen team and help drive the guest experience to ensure a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
Your personal and even approach will be based on a set of qualities including empathy, self-awareness, work ethic, intelligence, and integrity.
These are hands-on leadership positions and you will be responsible for –
- Team culture, training, productivity and morale
- Kitchen cleanliness, hygiene and food safety
- Food production consistent with quality standards
- Stock control and labour cost control
With your industry experience, you will be able to demonstrate –
- Minimum 2 – 3 years in a similar role
- The ability to recruit and train kitchen teams
- Creativity with dishes and knowledge of produce
- A strong commitment to hospitality
- The requisite training and qualifications of commercial cookery and food safety.
If you thrive on the energy of a busy, modern environment and are looking for an excellent career move, we would love to hear from you.
Great work conditions, management support and career progression will be offered in return for your strong commitment and work performance. If you believe you are a standout candidate for one of these key positions and are ready for a rare and exciting opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org