King and Godfree
Rooftop Bar Manager
Join the King and Godfree family and be part of the exciting transformation of a Carlton icon.
We’re on the hunt for an extraordinary Bar Manager to lead with passion, creativity and exceptional customer service, and to drive the guest experience with genuine hospitality.
The rooftop bar is an exciting additional to Melbourne’s growing roof top bar scene – a new gathering space sitting above the original building with incredible views of Melbourne, with an expansive bar featuring tap wines, cocktails and craft beers, with a smart and fast menu of Italian inspired snacks and sharing food.
With capacity for 200 guests, the rooftop bar will welcome small and large groups as well as being available for exclusive events.
You’ll be confident and experienced in managing a large scale high end bar and have strong cocktail, spirit, beer and wine knowledge together with proven ability managing and developing a talented team.
This is a hands role and you will be responsible for –
- Team culture, training and management
- Beverage menu development
- Bar and venue presentation
- Stock control and financial performance
- Point Of Sale management
- Productivity and team morale
- Liquor licensing compliance
We are seeking someone with the following –
- Minimum 2- 3 years in a similar role
- Proven ability to recruit, train and motivate a team
- Strong hands on approach with attention to detail
- Extensive beverage knowledge
- Clear understanding of labour, financial and stock control
Most importantly…we expect you to be YOU – to bring your own unique personality and flair to the role.
Great work conditions, management support and career progression are offered in return for your strong commitment and work performance.
If you possess the necessary skills and attributes, we welcome your application. For a copy of the position description or to send in your application, please email email@example.com