You will be experienced with Italian cooking and technically skilled to deliver to the required standards as well as exceptional customer experience. Your consistent style and approach will be based on a set of personal qualities including a strong work ethic, self-motivation, intelligence, and integrity.
This is a hands-on role and you will be responsible for –
- Team culture, training, productivity and morale
- Kitchen cleanliness, hygiene and food safety
- Food production consistent with quality standards
- Stock control and labour cost control
With your industry experience, you will be able to demonstrate –
- Minimum 2 – 3 years in a similar role
- The ability to recruit and train kitchen teams
- Creativity with dishes and knowledge of produce
- Italian cooking experience
- A strong commitment to hospitality
- The requisite training and qualifications of commercial cookery and food safety.
If you thrive on the energy of a busy, modern environment and are looking for an excellent career move, we would love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion, please email email@example.com