Front of House Supervisors
As part of the supervisor team, you will support the Front of House Manager (Deli Manager for deli supervisor) and be responsible for shift operational management at one of our outlets including the deli, wine bar and cellar and espresso bar. You will be integral to the delivery of a progressive wine and beverage program, and menus that celebrate Italian traditional food with reimagined dishes based on seasonal local ingredients.
As part of the leadership team, you will be an experienced and skilled supervisor who will lead your service team with authentic hospitality and drive the guest experience to ensure consistent and exceptional customer service.
Your consistent style and approach will be based on a set of personal qualities including empthy, a strong work ethic, self-motivation, intelligence, and integrity.
These are hands-on leadership roles and you will be responsible for –
- Shift operations
- Direct management of front line team
- Team culture, training, productivity and morale
- Outlet presentation
- Service standards and customer satisfaction
- Stock and labour cost control
- Point of Sale management
- Liquor licensing compliance
With your industry experience, you will be able to demonstrate –
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- creativity with recruitment and clarity on our employee profile needs
- broad knowledge on food, beverage and wine
- a strong commitment to hospitality and the guest.
If you thrive on the energy of abusy, modern environment and are looking for an excellent career move, we would love to hear from you.
Great work conditions, management support and career progression will be offered in return for your strong commitment and work performance.
Please email your application to: email@example.com