King & Godfree
Front of House Manager
Join the King and Godfree family and be part of the exciting transformation of a Carlton icon.
We are searching for a highly experienced and energetic manager to lead our front of house team, and to drive the guest experience with genuine Italian style hospitality and exceptional customer service.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of Agostino wine bar, store and cellar, as well as the all day Espresso Bar – Italian inspired venues offering an exciting wine and beverage program including tap wines and an extensive cellar list, and a menu that celebrates Italian traditional food with reimagined dishes based on seasonal and local ingredients.
You’ll be confident and experienced in managing busy, professional venues together with a proven ability managing and developing a talented team.
This is a hands role and you will be responsible for –
- Team culture, training and management
- Outlet presentation
- Service standards and customer feedback
- Stock control and financial performance
- Point Of Sale management
- Productivity and team morale
- Liquor licensing compliance
We are seeking someone with the following –
- Minimum 3-5 years in a similar role
- Proven ability to recruit, train, develop and lead a front of house team
- Excellent food, beverage and wine knowledge
- Strong hands on approach with attention to detail
- Great personality and personal presentation
- Strong desire to exceed customer expectations
You must possess a clear understanding of labour and financial control, and be focused on the training and development of your team. If you thrive on the energy of a busy, modern environment and are looking for an excellent career move, we would love to hear from you.
Most importantly…we expect you to be YOU – to bring your own unique personality and flair to the role.
Great work conditions, management support and career progression are offered in return for your strong commitment and work performance. For a copy of the position description or to send in your application in confidence, please email email@example.com