King & Godfree
Join the King and Godfree family and be part of the exciting transformation of a Carlton icon.
Can you create a positive culture by leading a team to sell exceptional retail food products? We want you to motivate, inspire and train a team to give the very best customer service to a discerning and regular clientele.
Do you love to research and keep up to date with the best of fresh Italian products and artisanal dry goods? Come and join us as we embark on the next phase of our iconic King and Godfree food store.
This could be your next and most rewarding career move as we commence the lead up to opening early 2018.
Please apply only if you:
Have a solid knowledge of Italian retail food and are driven to make excellence a daily habit; can motivate, educate and inspire a team; have energy, flair and strong leadership qualities.
You must be able to work with and understand the kitchen and the importance of accountability, discipline, reward and recognition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of budget targets and sales growth;
- Rostering, training and management of a small team;
- Stock procurement and stock control;
- Development of and implementation of high quality operational standards;
- Work well with the kitchen on new products, daily orders and sales analysis; and
- Primary point for customer feedback.
We are looking for someone with the following –
- Strong food retail experience
- Excellent food knowledge
- Proven ability to educate, develop and lead a front of house sales team
- Willingness to commit to a flexible work schedule, incorporating weekends
- Great personality and personal presentation
You must be a natural leader and possess a clear understanding of labour and financial control.
Most importantly…we expect you to be YOU – to bring your own unique personality to the role.
Great work conditions, management support and career progression are offered in return for your strong commitment and work performance.
If you possess the necessary skills and attributes, we welcome your application. For a copy of the position description or to send in your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org